So here is my first attempt at making a salad. I’d say I’m pretty happy with how it turned out =]. I also made the little napkin from cutting a tiny piece of fabric and the napkin ring is a jump ring I put around the fabric. The salad measures quite small as you can probably tell, it is smaller than a quarter!
I haven’t decided what to do with this piece yet, either make it into a ring, magnet, or simply leave it as is…what do you guys think? ^_________^
I hope you guys like this!! grrr...I still need a miniature fork!!! >.< We shall just pretend the miniature person eating this is already holding the fork in his hand...hohoho ^o^
materials: polymer clay, I bought the tomato canes..(I'm not pro with caning yet and I kinda..hate caning...OTL)
time: ~2 hours
Join the miniature group:
1. You must be 18+ to order, if not, please let your parent/guardian know you want to order and that a package will be arriving for you
2. There are no refunds since it is a customized piece
3. I reserve the right to make similar or same designs in the future
4. All prices are in USD
5. If your piece arrives damaged (I know accidents do happen), you can let me know and we can work something out.
1. Each piece will be made with Polymer Clay as the main medium, it might be accented with other materials, (ie: wood, beads, string, glitter, etc...)
2. Each order shipped out will be accompanied with a tracking number (whe